First Wednesday Networking Group
Join the Chamber's First Wednesday Networking Group and make new connections, exchange leads and establish important business relationships in a casual breakfast setting.
This is a great opportunity to:
- Connect and reconnect with other area business owners.
- Promote your business.
- Learn about other great Chamber events and activities.
- Help your business GROW!
Participation in Chamber events such as First Wednesday Networking Group is a great way to add value to your Chamber membership and leverage not just the support you receive from the Chamber, but also that of your fellow members.
Women’s Networking Group
Connecting Highland Park Chamber members to promote business and networking among fellow business women in HPWNG. Leveraging resources and relationships to bring members increased business opportunities through HPWNG member referrals and to further community values within the business districts of Highland Park.
Meets the Third Thursday of every month.
Business After Hours
Business After Hours is a popular Chamber membership get-together. An After Hours provides members the opportunity to meet, exchange business cards, and talk business in a relaxed and informal evening setting.
Benefits of hosting:
· Showcase your business and product/service
· Participate in business networking
· Receive increased visibility & awareness
· Gain appreciation & build new customers
· Every Chamber member is contacted & encouraged to attend – that’s free advertising!
Join us for the Annual Meeting of our membership as we install the new Board Members of the Highland Park Chamber of Commerce. Accomplishments of the past year and plans for the New Year are presented.